Saturday, May 5, 2007

Pain and Lethargy

I got three hours of sleep last night - got up at 5 this morning. Turns out that the 10 mile bike ride was really more like 20... we had to bike to the actual starting line from my aunts house. >< But the breakfast from hell turned out to be okay... which in itself is a little weird and makes me wonder why it wasn't more hellish.

I picked up a video game at the mall with my cousin, since we were out there already, then had to run some errands for my mom - bread flour and milk from Albertsons. Then I was home. I ate food for an hour, flipped through one of my sister's girly magazines (I think it was Teen Vogue), then vacuumed. That was followed by a shower, then I went in my room and fell asleep.

I was rudely awakened when my parents kicked me out of bed and told me to change for church. Church! I'm pagan!!

So I had to go with them to church. I try to get out of it every week, but nothing has worked so far. Only that one time where I was extremely sick. They were probably afraid I'd puke on people or something. Then of course the days I went to the fair and wasn't back in time for church (purposely). But yeah >>.
I got back from church and fell asleep. My parents left for some party involving bingo and wrestling on pay per view. De La Hoya and some other guy. Apparently Hoya lost. Oh well. Anyways, my sisters woke me up not too long after, and I drove to my cousins. We spent 30 minutes arguing over what to do, then I drove to IHOP. We ate, and then we drove back.

Now I'm back home. And you know what? I'm gonna go fall asleep. Cause I know I'm gonna wake up early tomorrow to go to Farmers Market. It's something I enjoy doing, even if it is early. It reminds me of the middle ages when there were vendors and traders who bartered their goods in the markets. Plus, I get to help my mom pick out orchids ^^.

Okay... so ... sleep. Laters.

No comments: