Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Crunch Time

Finals are coming up... just next week. I have a poetry portfolio due tomorrow, and it's already past 4. I woke up not too long ago. ><

I'm addicted to World of Warcraft and facebook almost equally, and I can't seem to sit still long enough to work on what needs to get done.

But you know what? I kinda don't care. I know the portfolio will get done. And I just need to look through my lecture notes to find the answers to the questions for my philosophy final. The only thing I need to worry about is working on my essays for my last final for Fil Am Lit. And she gave us the questions... I just needs to come up with some ideas.

Special Olympics is coming up next weekend. It will be, I think, my tenth year. Then comes Anime Expo. Yeah!!
Then work... oh my... summer is speeding up as we know it. Oh... and Shannon's birthday... and mom's anniversary! So much to do and plan for...

But you know what...? Even though it doesn't feel like it...I think I have all the time in the world...

No comments: